Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Basket Card and exciting news

First, my exciting news ~ YAY! ~ I am back on the Design Team for My Scrap Chick and I am very excited!  I absolutely love their files and have missed working with them and my cutting machine.

I know Easter is only a few days away, but I still wanted to share the card I made using the Easter Basket Card






 I added one thing to this file and it isn't included, but simple to make on your own if you wanted.  The only thing I added to this file was the weaved basket front because I wanted a weaved basket look.  So I just cut 1/2" strips and weaved my own basket front.  Super easy!  I bowed it out to add dimension to the card.  I also made the card bigger, it is 8 1/2" tall, cut out extra grass and egg pieces and made the sentiment smaller to fit within the basket handle.






Happy Easter and Thanks for stopping by!
Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I saw this card file on MSC website but passed on it because I didn't think it was interesting. Your design will make me take a second look at purchasing this file next year.

    ReplyDelete