Monday, August 6, 2018

Round Kitty Card- NEW embossing powders from Ink On 3!

Hello!  Today I am sharing a card I made using the NEW Ultra Fine Embossing Powders and Juicy Embossing /Watermark Re-inker from Ink On 3!  The powders are amazing, ultra fine and melt amazing!  The background clouds are made using an embossing folder first.  Then I took a small paintbrush and using the Juicy reinker, I "painted" the clouds then sprinkled the Artic White embossing powder over them.  They came out so shiny and smooth looking!  I did the same thing with the tub that the kitty is sitting in using the Chrome embossing powder.



The stamp I used is the Purr-ific Kitty Cats 
Stamp Set also from Ink On 3.  The round card is made using a die cut from my stash.



Purr-ific Kitty Cats Stamp Set


11 comments:

  1. Ach wie schade, ich habe deinen Blog immer wirklich gerne gelesen muss ich sagen.Echt sehr schade!Besonders dein Artikel damals zum Thema Terrassenüberdachung war genial.Liebe Grüße Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It truly useful & it helped me out much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s exactly what I’ve been looking for

    ReplyDelete