Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Baseball Thank You Cards

These are custom order Thank You Cards I  made for Baseball Coaches.  
I used My Scrap Chick's Baseball Allstars file to create the cute cards.  The 'Thank You' sentiment is from SVGCuts from the NoteCard Captions SVG Collection.

On the scoreboard, I put each coach's name.  The backboard was embossed with the wood grain embossing folder and inked all around to bring the wood grain out.  I used black brads in the corners to look like nails.
I added white stitching around the baseball hat using a white gel pen. The logo on the hat was just printed and cut out and then glued to the front of the hat. The ball and glove is on a action wobble so it moves around.

Everything was inked...love inking the edges!!  The background paper is hard to see in the pictures, but it is actually paper that looks like dirt, and it looks really cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment