Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Treat Boxes

I combined several files from My Scrap Chick to create these cute little Halloween Gift Boxes.  



The base of the box is the Pumpkin Box.  I made the box as large as possible on my mat.  


Then I used the Halloween Treatbag Toppers and Cards set to add to the top of the box. I just sized them to cover the top part.  I used the knife in my cutting program to make extra arms to match the skin color.  Then I just made some rectangle "sleeves" matching the box color to cover up parts of the arm I didn't want showing.


The titles on the front are from Fright Night Titles and Under Your Spell Word Title.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute, good use of files. Great creativity, love the Einstien

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are totally AWESOME!! Happy Halloween treaters get two for one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete