Friday, October 27, 2017

Sugar Skull Card

Today I am sharing a simple card I made.  I had some fun with this and made it a shaker card and added some fun zig-zag stitching to it using my sewing machine.  I used the stamp set from Ink On 3 called Sugar Skull.  The skull was inked and embossed with black embossing powder and very simply colored. I love the sequins and clear droplets in it and the pretty sparkly paper.  So girly!  :)


There are so many other cute stamps with this set and the coordinating FREE Digi Die Cuts make the stamping easy! 
I had some fun using a bunch of my different colored embossing powders!  This stamp doesn't necessarily have to be colored in, sometimes simple is good too!


Thanks for stopping by to take a look and make sure to check out all the other great stamps at Ink On 3!
~Kristin~

No comments:

Post a Comment