Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Ink on 3 Holiday Blessings Blog Hop



Welcome to the Ink On 3 Holiday Blessings Blog Hop!  
Today we reveal new stamp sets and dies! 
 Here they are ~~ You can find the new releases HERE in the store.



The Blessings set is a great addition to your collection as you 
can create uplifting, beautiful cards for your friends that
are religious, sending prayers, blessings etc.



So here is my project using the Merry and Bright stamp set ~ I made a pretty shaker tag that can be attached to anything.  I stamped the sentiment and snowflakes on the vellum and embossed it with Ink On 3's embossing powder.  I used the Chrome and Arctic White and the Juicy Clear Embossing InkThe Chrome is so pretty and shiny! I used my sewing machine to do a zigzag stitch on the outside and filled it with some clear gems and sequins and a little  blue glitter.  Matching ribbons and embellishments I had on hand finished this tag and I love how it turned out.


This picture shows how nice and shiny the chrome embossing powder is!




Want to win a prize??
Comment on each blog post and be entered to win (one) $25 Ink on 3 shopping spree! Giveaway will close on October 24th at noon CST and winners will be posted on the Ink on 3 blog

Specials!
**Bundle Special: Buy all 3 stamp sets and save 20%!
~and~
**Use code: holidaybessingsdies to save 20% on both die sets.



Thanks for stopping by!
Kristin

46 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love your shaker tag!!! So pretty and fun <3 <3 <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creative shaker tag. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I am loving the cool winter feel of your tag! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamps , can’t wait to get mine !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shaker tag! I really like the color combination too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a Pretty Tag you created!! Never thought to sew vellum. What a Unique idea for xmas presents. Think I wanna try n make some this year. Thank You for the Idea. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!!! What a lovely and cute tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shaker tag! Amazingly elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My how fabulous
    your shaker tag
    is. Love the design
    and all those ribbons.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and elegant shaker tag! I never would have thought to make a shaker tag or to make it from vellum,this is awesome. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh ! Your shaker tag is soooo lovely ! It’s gonna be great on your Christmas presents ! Thanks for the inspiration. Love, Marjorie
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! I like how you used vellum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deine Karten sind alle echt gut geworden finde ich.Mein Favorit ist aber definitiv die Schneekarte.Fast wie im Urlaub in den Alpin Lodges im Winter.Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The overall look of your web site is great, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Youre so right. Im there with you. Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Im lucky I did because now Ive received a whole new view of this

    ReplyDelete

  19. That is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info…

    ReplyDelete
  20. Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read article!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great Post for Beginner to understand. I finally found great post here. Thanks for information.keep sharing more articles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for posting such a great article!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing this awesome content, it would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I enjoyed browsing this weblog posts. Hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please keep us up to data like this. Thanks for sharing and Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello very nice article!! Excellent & Wonderful. I’ll bookmark this website.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am interested in this area Great site that know some community forums. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I liked your writing so much that I bookmarked it. Your writing skills are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Greetings! Your blog is very interesting! Please check my website I have a recommendation for you.

    ReplyDelete
  33. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am really impressed by reading the information content you provided.

    ReplyDelete
  35. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this helpful information..

    ReplyDelete