Friday, July 20, 2012

Kitty and Puppy Gift Boxes

I made these adorable gift boxes for a Humane Society event today ~ I love them!!  Aren't they just so cute!  They were made using the Trio of Kitties and Trio of Dogs from My Scrap Chick.  I got these boxes all loaded with goodies and wrapped & tied and then realized I didn't take pictures. I wasn't about to unwrap everything, and re-do the pictures, so you get to see all the pretty plastic!  Oh well~ I also took a bunch of pictures...I felt you needed to see every angle...LOL!














8 comments:

  1. OMG...holy heck! Girl, you rock! These are amazing, just amazing. Kristin, you have outdone yourself with these. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these boxes! your work is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are just too stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never seen and think of this gift box before...I will use it when i needed.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so adorable....What size did you use for the gift boxes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! These are about 12" tall, maybe a little bigger. I just grouped all the pieces on my mat and made it as big as possible.

      Delete
  6. Yes, these are adorable. Like Sandra, I need to know what size you used for the boxes. These are great for any fundraisers.
    I am new to My Scrap Chick so this gives me ideas for using her products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are about 12" tall, maybe a little bigger. I just grouped all the pieces on my mat and made it as big as possible.

      Delete