Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Paper Cakes #1

More custom Paper Cakes I have made over the past 3 years.  :) There are more cakes on these postings:
Paper Cakes #2
Paper Cakes #3
Most of the cake slice boxes are from SVGCuts.com from the Betty's Bags and Boxes collection.  

If you have any questions about any of my cakes, just ask!  I have links to (some) of the files I used to make each cake at the bottom of each photo.  Hope you enjoy looking at them...I had fun making them!

NEW YORK JETS

WINTER PENGUIN
(Santa's North Pole Workshop)
 REMEMBERING ALLIE
(3D Flowers)









BIRTHDAY DINO PARTY
(Birthday Dinos)

DINOSAUR TRAIN
( Santa's Train & Toy Train Freebie )
DETROIT RED WINGS
(Sports Lovers)
BALLET
(Amelie's Accessories & Lil Peeps)
HALLOWEEN DRACULA (BACK)
HALLOWEEN DRACULA (FRONT)
(Spooky Silhouettes & Halloween Cuddly Friends)


HALLOWEEN HAUNTED HOUSE
(Spooky Silhouettes)
 POLKA DOT CAT
(Frisky Felines)

RED ROSE
(Crush On You Boxes)
LOVE BEARS
(Crush On You Boxes (bear) & Candy Heart Goodie Bags)
HALLOWEEN GHOST
(Halloween Cuddly Ghost Freebie)
ST. PATRICK'S DAY GOLF/BIRTHDAY
(Charm and Chance (lucky sentiment, clovers, pot) & My Happy Garden Hideaway (grass))








4 comments:

  1. Oh My!!! These are all so cool! I love them all, but am partial to the halloween ones. How do you get the toppers to stand up so well? Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks! I use lollipop sticks and hotglue them on. It makes it very sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW...Kristin...i love these! You are one talented Lady! :) I think i really need to get this set! No,i KNOW,that i need this now! ;) It's my little girls b-day next month,and she loooves jewelry.I think this may be a cute idea to put a little something in each box.She would have a lot to unpack! :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the cakes!! I've made some before, but never as detailed as this! It's amazing! I'm now following you!! Glad I found your blog from Jin's facebook page!!!

    ReplyDelete