Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Party Hats

Here are some Party Hats I made awhile back using the Party Hat freebie from SVGCuts. On the Dinosaur Train Hat, I also used the Toy Train around the bottom of the hat.  The shape behind the dinosaur is just from SCAL in the shapes window and sized to what I needed. 

On the Hello Kitty Hat, I used the Vintage Paper Rosettes Kit along with the Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge. The flowers are from a paper punch and I attached the kitty onto the rosette.  These hats are sooo easy to make...just cut and put the tab through...that's it!  Super cute to decorate for any occasion!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I've been wanting to try making some party hats, but these are too cute, I don't think I could even compare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sure yours would turn out so cute! You have to try it! The hat is so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete