Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tool Box



Using the armoire from Amelie's Accessories SVG Kit and files from Jonathan's Bears SVG Collection, I made this tool box chest for my little boy!  It doesn't necessarily have to be girly! I tried to make it look "manly" by adding silver cardstock to the drawers after embossing it with my Cuttlebug.  I used Mary's technique of stacking multiple cuts to make the handles on the drawers.  I added silver eyelets and lots of inking on the edges to get the effect I was looking for.  The letters are actually stickers I happened to have laying around and just stuck them to cardstock to make a border.  My son plays with this all the time, he puts his Legos in the drawers and it still looks as good as when I first made it.  It holds up very well!  Excellent construction!


No comments:

Post a Comment