Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Snowflake Kisses Card

I am so ready for winter to be here, or at least what we in Tucson call "Winter"...lol.  Hey!  At least it gets chilly for a few months! 


So, here is a large card I made (5 1/2" x 8 1/4") using SVGCuts Winter Bliss SVG Collection and Kate's Holiday Silhouettes SVG Collection.  I love the Winter Bliss collection!  I have never really noticed it before until I started looking for winter files.  This one is adorable and has lots of cute files in it!  And of course all the Kate's Silhouettes files are amazing!


I also used a stamp from the Holiday Traditions stamp set from Punkin' Patch Stamps.  The stamp fits right on a svg that is made specifically for it from Kate's Holiday Silhouettes!  The sign hangs from the snowflake from tiny silver brads.


The little snowflakes are from a punch that I had in my collection that I got a long time ago probably from Michael's.  I added some of these snowflake to her dress.

The large snowflake is white chipboard. They came in a big pack that I ordered online last year and am finally getting around to using them.  I put glitter all over them to make them nice and sparkly. I had some blue, glittery string that I wrapped around the large snowflake and then added a button.

I really like the soft, wintry colors of this AC Cardstock.  I also love the snow in the windows!  Hope you enjoy the card~








2 comments:

  1. That card turned out super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that card is beautiful. I love it! I think I'm going to buy that set.

    ReplyDelete