Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Snowman Card

I have always loved this card!  I made a ton of cards like this a long, long time ago....LOL... The original design came from a Stampin' Up! catalog and I used the stamp set from them to make the cards.  Well, I thought of recreating the same card using files from SVGCuts

The snowman "parts" are from the Christmas Cookie Party SVG Collection.  (I made the arms longer by just cutting with scissors)

The sentiment is just hand-written using a white gel pen.  The background snowflakes are stamped using white ink.  They actually have glitter on them too, but it's not noticeable in the pictures.  I inked the edges of the snowman parts and added some white highlights to them as well.  The white frame is just made in SCAL using rectangle shapes and the "snow" is hand cut **GASP!** using scissors and then inked edges in blue.

Sorry the pictures are kinda crummy...I am still trying to get the whole photography thing down...it's hard!!  Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't...oh well.  :)  Let me know how you like the card!  Try it out...it is so simple!!!





1 comment: