Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Scrap Chick Design Team Call!

One of my favorite paper piecing companies is looking for crafty paper designers to be on their new Design Team!  I love the files from My Scrap Chick and really hope to be a part of the team!

I have been using their files for quite some time now and have on my blog over 100 projects listed using My Scrap Chick files!  (YES!, I counted!)  
Here is a link to see them all in my search:  

I love to make all kinds of crafty projects, but if I had to pick just one I do the most of, it would be cards.  

Here is what they are looking for...let's see if I can meet the expectations!

If you...feel proud to use and promote MyScrapChick patterns.....OF COURSE!

are willing to promote and encourage other team members.....YES!
can commit to doing 3 or more quality projects a month.....I PROMISE TO DO MY BEST!
take great photos of your work.....I TRY REALLY HARD! 
have an active blog, pinterest and FB account.....YEP, ALL 3!
are responsible and reliable.....DEFINITELY!
and can meet deadlines.....EVEN THOUGH I PROCRASTINATE, THEY ALWAYS GET DONE!


So here's crossing my fingers I make the team!
Shown below, are some of my projects made using MSC files.















7 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects! Best of luck on making the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are amazing and there is no way that they won't pick you to be on their DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your creativity... you definitely inspire me!!
    BIG Hugs!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are gorgeous!!!! I'm sure you will have no problem being chosen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your projects are so amazing I love them all, good luck on the DT call I am sure you will be picked.
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete