Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Autumn Sunflower Card

My favorite flower...the Sunflower!  Here is a Fall-ish card I made using files from SVGCuts and the cute, new stamps from Punkin Patch Stamps.  From SVGCuts, I used Linus' 3D Fall Cards SVG Kit and 3D Mums & Fall Flowers.  The stamps that were used are: Heirloom Traditions and Autumn Air (small sunflowers).  I stamped the word "cozy" and added the little leaf to it, then used a circle punch to punch it out.  Then I inked around the edges to give it some warmth.  The sunflowers were stamped and inked with a few different colors and cut out.  I added a folded rectangle, inked the edges to make it look "worn", tied some twine around it and then added my stamped message with inked edges.  The stamp is not straight, so I just cut around to follow the uneven lines.  Add a button, more twine and you got a cute, cute card!  Let me know what you think and be sure to go grab those great SVG files!  There are lots of different cards to make n this kit!!  Don't forget your stamps too!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love how you incorporated both the SVGs and the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card, you did an awesome job, the flower is beautiful. I really love the cozy inside the cutout and how you did the sentiment too!!

    ReplyDelete